Sunday, January 20, 2008

Clark Quay

Yesterday evening we walked around Clark Quay - it is to the East of here.



The twins in their SAS uniforms. They also have a special uniform for PE days. Kaitlyn and Kenton rode their scooters - there tends to be less complaining on walks when we let them take their scooters! Thanks Weiss Aunts and Uncles!
Kenton actually wanted his picture taken by himself! First time for everything, I suppose!
This is UE Square where our serviced apartment is. There is also a shopping mall, businesses, restuarants and condos in the same complex.
If you click on the picture to make it bigger you will see the sign that says "Park Avenue Suites" Directly above that is a roof top terrace. We are the first floor up from the terrace and we face east, south, and west (I think.) I've never been directionally challenged but I'm having a hard time figuring out where things are around here! Thankfully I can hop in a cab and they know where to go and how to get back:)


I went to the American Club for lunch today with Kaitlyn's room moms. It was nice as they were able to answer a lot of my questions about where to find things. They need one more person for a scrapbooking class they want to take so I volunteered:) Nothing like a little motivation to actually get caught up on some of my books! It's one of my goals while I'm here - Finish Kenton's baby book (all I really have to do is copy Kaitlyn's pictures from her book), Start Ethan's book, catch up our vacation scrapbook, and start one for our time here. I bought a Creative Memories album before we left so hopefully I can get to work on it when our shipment arrives:)

Ethan's sleeping now so I'm trying to get a few things caught up before the twins come home from school - somehow there are never enough hours in the day no matter where you live!


The video was taken outside our hotel entrance. It's a covered atrium of sorts.

2 comments:

Julie B. said...

Very cool, Becky! Is that your permament apt or the temporary one? Or am I confused? Love the pics! =0)

Ryan and Becky Weiss said...

it's our temporary apartment. I'm going today to view our permanent one so I'll try to get pictures - stay tuned!

I won't say anything about you being confused:)