...continuing the adventure of our lives from the Northwest Suburbs of Chicago!
Wednesday, January 16, 2008
Success!
I was able to successfully call into two services in the past 12 hours without a hitch in Skype - amazing since it routinely drops my calls! It was so nice to be able to listen live:)
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Congrats! I set up Skype at home, but don't have a camera yet. Check your e-mail or call me. I can possibly come for very short visit with cheap tickets if still available and my schedule doesn't get changed. Tina F.
Glad Skype worked for you. If you run out of tapes/CDs, and can't call in live sometimes, feel free to get set up with Qnext and contact me about accessing our sermon library (over 1000 sermons and some hymn sings). More info at http://bellsouthpwp.net/m/i/Mike_Fritz/sermons.htm
I am chief cook, dishwasher, laundry do-er, nanny, maid, teacher, wife, mother, scheduler, shuttle driver,landscaper,and handyman to three children and one husband! I try to live each day as it comes and for the Lord! I love to journal about our lives as I see it from my perspective in an effort to chronicle some of the insanity that comes with having a busy family!!
2 comments:
Congrats! I set up Skype at home, but don't have a camera yet. Check your e-mail or call me. I can possibly come for very short visit with cheap tickets if still available and my schedule doesn't get changed.
Tina F.
Glad Skype worked for you. If you run out of tapes/CDs, and can't call in live sometimes, feel free to get set up with Qnext and contact me about accessing our sermon library (over 1000 sermons and some hymn sings). More info at http://bellsouthpwp.net/m/i/Mike_Fritz/sermons.htm
Post a Comment